“Personal Information” on our website includes, but not limited to:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID (if you connect to our social channels via this website)
- Other information that you voluntarily provide through your use of our services.
We and our third party service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- When you work with us to purchase our services or when you contact us from our website.
- From Other Sources
- From social media accounts and via advertising cookies via our advertising partners that track your visit to this website.
How we use your personal and cookie information
We and our third party service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business of providing accountancy and business consultancy services.
We may contact you via social media if you have chosen to share your details on the relevant social media account by engaging with us on social media
We may use information to track advertising opens, website visits and to use retargeting on our website.
If you subscribe to our email we will periodically send you emails from time to time.
- Anonymizing Personal Information.
- We may anonymize Personal Information.
- For our business and operational purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional and informational campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, offerings, and services, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests;
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information if it is required by a state or federal law enforcement agency acting after submitting the relevant legal documents. We may use your personal information to identify you on advertising networks where you have cookies enabled, for example Google, or Facebook
We may use hashed personal data records to better target advertising to you.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
Collection of Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Using cookies
- Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. You are responsible for your cookie and advertising settings to either accept or reject cookies from this website or our advertising partners by modifying your browser settings based on your preferance.
- Using technology to track use of services and improve the services
- Pixel tags. We use Pixel Tags to collect and analyse statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- IP Address
- Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our website.
- Physical Location
- We may collect the physical location of your device if you give us permission to do so.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us.